Friday, June 2 from 6:00-8:00PM is our upcoming Spring Fling! This year’s line-up includes live music, food trucks, ice cream, bouncy houses and tattoos. We will also have local artist Sophie Feldman.
The online payment 2016 document –
Buying Lunches? This describes how to make payments in Skyward.
The Mercer Island School District now provides parents an easy way to add money to your child’s food service account. We have contracted with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, to provide a secure site for making online payments. Try these easy steps:
- Visit our district website http://www.misd.k12.wa.us
- Click on the “Parents & Families” tab and scroll down to Skyward Family Access
- Log in to Skyward Family Access (you will need your Login and Password)
- Use your MasterCard or VISA (Debit or Credit Card) – card number & expiration date required
- Payments made through Skyward Family Access will immediately be posted to the student’s food service account. Parents will be charged a small fee for the convenience of making an online payment.
2016-2017 Student Calendar –
This one page 2016-2017 Mercer Island School District Student Calendar will give you details on all the holidays, weather make up days, and important school dates in one easy place.
2016-2017 Free / Reduced-Priced Meals Application Form
This is the application to use for free or reduced lunch prices. Copies of this form are also available from Lynn in the school office.
Rights and Responsibilities 2016 Packet
Do you know your rights and responsibilities in attending a Mercer Island School? This packet gives annual notification to students and parents regarding their rights within the school district.
Equity and Civil Rights 2016-2017 Form
Do you know how to file a complaint with the school district if you needed to? This form is your annual notification of how to file a complaint with the district.