- Parent Packets will be distributed and available at the West Mercer Meet your Teacher Day on August 30, 2016, 3-4pm.
- Online registration will be available starting on the West Mercer Meet your Teacher Day on August 30, 2016.
- School Supplies will be collected after August 30th, 2016 during the Back 2 School process. The fee is $40 for all grades.
- A Field Trip/Classroom Enrichment fee has been added and will be collected during the Back 2 School process after August 30th, 2016. The fee is $50 for all grades.
As we move closer to the school year, more detail will be provided regarding the Back 2 School process. Now you can relax and plan for the summer!
West Mercer Summer Playdates
Calling all Cool Moms and Dads! Parent volunteers are needed to host summer meet ups for West Mercer Students.
With all the shake up of students going and coming to West Mercer, the PTA thought it would be fun to offer all grade playdates over the summer! This would let your kids meet up, play or hang out with kids who will be part of their grade in the fall.
Ideas for “Meet ups” or “playdates”
· Host a popsicle party at the school playground
· Host a s’more roast at your house or beach/park
· Meet up at the Luther Burbank picnic area for a BYO picnic
· Whatever sounds fun to you and your child!
· Whatever date works for your summer schedule!
Volunteer hosts are needed for grades 1 through 5. (Kindergarten playdates are already in the works). Please direct questions to Veronica Bethlen, VP Family Involvement, at email@example.com
If you would like to host (or be a co-host) a playdate/meet up for your child’s grade go to the Sign Up Genius link here. (You can choose any date you like even though the Sign Up Genius shows one.)
The online payment 2015 document –
Buying Lunches? This describes how to make payments in Skyward.
The Mercer Island School District now provides parents an easy way to add money to your child’s food service account. We have contracted with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, to provide a secure site for making online payments. Try these easy steps:
- Visit our district website http://www.misd.k12.wa.us
- Click on the “Parents & Families” tab and scroll down to Skyward Family Access
- Log in to Skyward Family Access (you will need your Login and Password)
- Use your MasterCard or VISA (Debit or Credit Card) – card number & expiration date required
- Payments made through Skyward Family Access will immediately be posted to the student’s food service account. Parents will be charged a small fee for the convenience of making an online payment.
2016-2017 Student Calendar –
This one page 2016-2017 Mercer Island School District Student Calendar will give you details on all the holidays, weather make up days, and important school dates in one easy place.
2015-2016 Free / Reduced-Priced Meals Application Form
This is the application to use for free or reduced lunch prices. Copies of this form are also available from Lynn in the school office.
Rights and Responsibilities 2015 Packet
Do you know your rights and responsibilities in attending a Mercer Island School? This packet gives annual notification to students and parents regarding their rights within the school district.
Equity and Civil Rights 2015-2016 Form
Do you know how to file a complaint with the school district if you needed to? This form is your annual notification of how to file a complaint with the district.